Skip to content

KILKERRAN PEAT IN PROGRESS - BATCH #6 - 57.4%

64,00

Out of stock

Kilkerran Peat in Progress is the 80 ppm peat, the sixth release in the series. Aged in ex-Bourbon barrels for the 75% and ex-sherry for the remaining 25%, it is a limited edition bottled in the spring of 2022; not colored, not cold filtered, it is bottled without dilution, at the barrel degree of 57.4%.

Nose: Hints of marshmallow, leather-bound books, peat and sea salt.

Flavor: Gingerbread, pineapple, and peat smoke.

Final: Persistent and slightly balsamic.

Weight1.4 kg
Brand

Kilkerran

Origin

Glengyle, Campbeltown, Scotland

Typology

Single Malt Scotch Whiskey

Distillation

Discontinued, pot still

Maturation

ex-bourbon cask, ex-sherry

Peat grade

intensely peaty

Bottle

70 cl

Gradation

57,4%

Box

Yes